The T1-2011A countertop water purifier combines carbon filtration with germicidal UV lamp. Effectively removes contaminants while improving taste and odor of drinking water. Installs to a sink’s water faucet in minutes with the multi-purpose faucet connector.
UV filtration: with the ultraviolet radiation between 240 through 290 nanometer, UVC penetrates the outer structure of biological contaminants and alters their DNA molecule to destroy and prevent replication. UVC technology is environmentally friendly and does not alter the taste, odor or pH value of the water.
Carbon filter: by using an unique technique of wet casting process to combine carbon granule with fibers, the carbon cartridge is capable of absorbing a high amount of chemical carcinogens. Within the same amount of time, the T1-2011A can remove 5 to 10 times more contaminants than traditional granular carbon filters or carbon blocks. Also removes chlorine and lead while preserving beneficial minerals that are needed by the human body.
Features and Functions
· 360-degree rotatable lead-free water outlet
· UV sterilizer with 99.99% efficiency
· Max water output at 5.7L/min
· energy saving & eco-friendly
· SGS inspected for purifying capability
· Hi-tech smart chip monitors water quality
· LED indicators for purifying status and time display
· Removes carcinogens while preserves necessary minerals for human body
· Japan made carbon cartridge effectively removes chlorine and lead
· Made in Taiwan
Input voltage 120V / 60Hz
0.6W (standby) / 14W (operation)
|Carbon filter lifespan|
1 year or 12,000L
|UV filter lifespan|
|UV output at 254 nm|
40μW/cm2 – 60μW/cm2
|Chlorine reduction (%)|
95.45% (per SGS report)
|Lead reduction (%)|
98.82% (per SGS report)
|Maximum feed water pressure|
|Maximum feed water temperature|
121 degrees F
|Mininum filtered water flow|
0.50 gallons per min.
|Maximum filtered water flow|
1.51 gallons per min.
|Minimum feed water pressure|
|minimum feed water temperature|
44 degrees F
11.61W x 4.69D x 15H inches
13.74 x 6.38 x 16.61 inches
|Net / Gross weight|
9.26 / 11lbs