Micro-Induction Cooktop provides the best in cooktop performance, safety and efficiency. Induction heats as electricity flows through a coil to produce a magnetic field under the ceramic plate. When a ferromagnetic cookware is placed on the ceramic surface, currents are induced in the cookware and instant heat is generated due to the resistance of the pan. Heat is generated to the pan only and no heat is lost. As there are no open flames, inductions are safer to use than conventional burners. Once cookware is removed, all molecular activity ceases and heating is stopped
immediately. The SR-1891B offers precise temperature control, multiple power settings, energy efficiency and overall safety.
Features and Functions
· Dual functions: Cook & Warm
· 20 power settings (300 ~~ 1300W)
· 3 temperature/keep warm settings (140°F – 167°F – 194°F)
· Up to 9 hours and 50 minutes timer
· LCD panel for Timer and Power
· Up to 90% efficiency
· SmartScan Technology
· Automatic pan detection
· Glass ceramic cooking surface
· Sleek black on black design
120V / 60Hz
|Unit dimension (W x D x H)|
12 x 14 x 2 in.
15 x 16.5 x 4.75 in.
|Net / Gross weight|
6.75 / 8 lbs