This 17.75″ cool roll iron wok is specifically designed with the exact contour for SR-34BWC induction cooker. Works on all stove types but is a perfect fit for SPT SR-34BWC induction cooktop. Features sturdy ear handles for easy handling when cooking.
Features and Functions
· Induction ready
· Cool roll iron construction
· Dishwasher safe
Directions for Cleaning Grease and Stains w/baking soda and Simple Green before first use:
- Wipe away excess. Using a paper towel, wipe away excess grease or solid residue.· Cool roll iron construction
- Make a paste. For heavily stained areas, clean cookware with a paste of baking soda and Simple Green, or similar non-toxic cleaner. This helps the cleaner stay in place, and acts as an additional abrasive against stains. Allow to sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Fill sink with Simple Green solution. Fill the kitchen sink with enough hot water to submerge the cookware, and add about 1 oz. of Simple Green to each cup of water in the sink (or 1 cup Simple Green to 8 cups hot water).
- Soak. Soak the cookware for 3-5 minutes, allowing the cleaner to work through the remaining oils and grease. If your cookware doesn’t fit into the sink completely, rotate it so that all areas soak for the recommended time. After the 5 minutes, drain your sink.
- Scrub. Scrub away any additional carbon or grease residue. If your cookware is aluminum, use a scrubbing pad. Scrub stainless steel cookware with a scouring pad or steel wool. If your cookware is non-stick, use a nylon scrubber or sponge to scrub in circular motions.
- Wash. Wash and dry as usual.
5.25 inches deep x 17.75 inches in diameter
19.75 inches (handle to handle)
Cool Roll Iron (1.5mm)
16.5 x 16.5 x 8.11 inches