This 15.75-inch induction ready cool roll iron wok is the perfect cookware for even the most demanding cooking needs. The cool roll iron construction provides an incredibly tough and durable cooking surface. The bottom shape allows for food to be cooked at the most efficient temperature possible. This wok also fits SPT SR-34BWC Induction cooktop perfectly for the ultimate cooking combo.
Features and Functions
· Induction ready
· Body consist of cool roll iron
· Dishwasher safe
Directions for Cleaning Grease and Stains w/baking soda and Simple Green before first use:
- Wipe away excess. Using a paper towel, wipe away excess grease or solid residue.· Cool roll iron construction
- Make a paste. For heavily stained areas, clean cookware with a paste of baking soda and Simple Green, or similar non-toxic cleaner. This helps the cleaner stay in place, and acts as an additional abrasive against stains. Allow to sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Fill sink with Simple Green solution. Fill the kitchen sink with enough hot water to submerge the cookware, and add about 1 oz. of Simple Green to each cup of water in the sink (or 1 cup Simple Green to 8 cups hot water).
- Soak. Soak the cookware for 3-5 minutes, allowing the cleaner to work through the remaining oils and grease. If your cookware doesn’t fit into the sink completely, rotate it so that all areas soak for the recommended time. After the 5 minutes, drain your sink.
- Scrub. Scrub away any additional carbon or grease residue. If your cookware is aluminum, use a scrubbing pad. Scrub stainless steel cookware with a scouring pad or steel wool. If your cookware is non-stick, use a nylon scrubber or sponge to scrub in circular motions.
- Wash. Wash and dry as usual.
4.75 inches deep x 15.75 inches in diameter
24.25 inches (including handle)
Cool Roll Iron
16.5 x 16.5 x 8 inches