Spacious cavity loads up to eight standard place settings. Features easy controls, durable stainless steel interior and water temperature up to 154°F. Quick connect to any kitchen faucet eliminates the need for direct plumbing or permanent installation.
Features and Functions
· Time Delay Feature: allows you to program operation at a later start time (1-24 hours)
· Error Alarm: displays fault codes
· Rinse Aid Warning Indicator: refill reminder on rinse aid.
· Stainless Steel Interior
· 6 Wash Programs: All-in-1, Heavy, Normal, Light , Rinse and Speed
· Adjustable upper rack to accomodate larger plates/pots
· Faucet adapter included for quick and simple connection
· Automatic detergent and rinse agent dispenser
· Up to 8 standard place settings
· Energy Star
(Image shown is the White model)
Note: Our faucet adapter fits standard-sized Aerator openings for both male and female connections. Size: Male 15/16″, Female 55/64″. As long as your faucet has a removable Aerator, it should be able to connect the faucet adapter.
For standard faucet head with a side/detached sprayer: while attached to the faucet, some detached sprayers will experience water leakage due to line pressure. This is from the design of these faucets to redirect the water pressure from the main faucet head to the side sprayer. If you have a side sprayer, you will most likely need to install a water line that is separated from the sprayer.
The running time listed in our manul is measured with tap water temperature of 120°F. Please refer below for running time at cooler water temperatures:
|Tap Water Temperature at 59°F|
RUNNING TIME (MIN)
|Tap Water Temperature at 68°F|
RUNNING TIME (MIN)
120V / 60Hz
|Water consumption (normal cycle)|
|Noise level (normal)|
Residual heat drying
|Drain tube length|
17.72″W x 25.98″D x 36.02″H
|Depth with door fully open|
31 x 21 x 40 inches