This new 70-pints ENERGY STAR qualified dehumidifier features carefree operation with built-in pump, allowing unit to continuously discharge moisture. The unit can pump water upward to drain, out a window or into a sink – up to 16 feet (hose provided). There is still the option to drain passively or empty the water tank manually.
Designed to remove excess moisture from your home quietly and efficiently. A necessity for those suffering from dust mite, allergies or simply for those who wants to keep their indoor humidity at a comfortable level. Air that is too damp can cause itchy skin and nasal passages, condensation on windows, water damage to materials, mold growth and rotting of wood materials in your home. SPT dehumidifiers remove moisture from the musty air so you can enjoy year-round comfort in your home or office. Humidity level for this unit can be set as low as 35% with Normal or Turbo fan speed. Features washable air filter with reminder indicator and casters for easy mobility.
- Empty water 3 ways: continuously, passively or directly; 2 fan settings: Normal and Turbo
- Choice of continuous de-humidifying or 35 ~ 85% humidity settings (in increments of 5%)
- Memory IC (unit restarts at previous setting after power failure); 1 to 24 hours timer
- Washable air filter with reminder indicator; Removable bucket
- Full bucket indicator with auto shut-off
U.S. pints / 24 hrs (AHAM): 70 pints
Water tank capacity: 6 Liters
Power supply: 115 V / 60Hz
Power consumption: 690W / 6.5A
Starting current: 33A
Noise level (High): 54Db(A)
Air Flow CFM (High/Low): 320/280 m3/h
Applicable area: Up to 550 sq. ft.
Refrigerant: CFC free R410a /8.47 oz/0.24kg
Working environment: 41 ~ 95 ºF / 35% to 85% RH
Unit dimension (W x D x H): 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches
Package dimension: 17 x 13 x 26 inches
Net/Gross weight (lbs): 46.1/48.95 lbs