This modern portable 10 place-setting dishwasher is a great addition to any kitchen. At 24 inches wide, this large capacity unit can handle even the larger household dish-washing needs. Features 2 pull out dish racks, a 6 wash programs and time delay feature. This unit can quick connect to kitchen faucet and eliminates the hassles for direct plumbing or permanent installation. Unlike most other 24″ models on the market, this unit has a stainless steel interior tub for unmatched durability.
Features and Functions
· Time Delay Feature: allows you to program operation at a later start time (1-24 hours)
· Error Alarm: displays fault codes
· Rinse Aid Warning Indicator: refill reminder on rinse aid.
· Stainless Steel Interior
· Quiet Operations: at 52dBA
· Capacity: Up to 10 standard plate settings
· 6 wash Programs: Heavy, Normal, Rapid, Eco, Glass, and 90 Min
· 2 Racks: Upper and lower racks
· Automatic Dispensers: Detergent and rinse aid dispenser
· Energy Star: Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
Note: Our faucet adapter fits standard-sized Aerator openings for both male and female connections. Size: Male 15/16″, Female 55/64″. As long as your faucet has a removable Aerator, it should be able to connect the faucet adapter.
For standard faucet head with a side/detached sprayer: while attached to the faucet, some detached sprayers will experience water leakage due to line pressure. This is from the design of these faucets to redirect the water pressure from the main faucet head to the side sprayer. If you have a side sprayer, you will most likely need to install a water line that is separated from the sprayer.
120V / 60Hz / 9.18 Amps
|Water consumption (normal cycle)|
2.85 -6 gallons (depending on cycles)
Wash Motor 100W / Heater 1000W
|Noise level (normal)|
Residual heated drying
23.55″W x 23.63″D x 35.63″H
|Depth with door fully open|
27.76 x 26.77 x 37.40 inches
36 x 36 x 48 inches
|Gross weight (unit + box)|