This new 50-pints dehumidifier features carefree operation with built-in pump, allowing unit to continuously discharge moisture. The unit can pump water upward to drain out a window or into a sink – up to 16 feet (hose provided). There is still the option to drain passively or empty the water tank manually.
Designed to remove excess moisture from your home quietly and efficiently. A necessity for those suffering from dust mite, allergies or simply for those who wants to keep their indoor humidity at a comfortable level. Air that is too damp can cause itchy skin and nasal passages, condensation on windows, water damage to materials, mold growth and rotting of wood materials in your home. SPT dehumidifiers remove moisture from the musty air so you can enjoy year-round comfort in your home or office. Humidity level for this unit can be set as low as 35% with Normal or Turbo fan speed. Features washable air filter with reminder indicator and casters for easy mobility.
Features and Functions
– Empty water 3 ways: continuously, passively or directly
– Choice of continuous de-humidifying or 35 ~ 85% humidity settings (in increments of 5%)
– Full bucket indicator with auto shut-off
– Memory IC (unit restarts at previous setting after power failure)
– Washable air filter with reminder indicator
– Removable bucket
– Pump drainage (hose included)
– Continuous drainage (hose not included)
– Casters for easy mobility
– Time delay auto protection
– 1 to 24 hours timer
– 2 fan settings: Normal and Turbo
– Soft touch electronic control panel
– Quiet operation
– UL approved
Measuring conditions is based on factory testing conditions. Room Temp: 80°F, Room Humidity: 60%.
Capacity will vary according to actual room ambient temperature and humidity conditions.
U.S. pints / 24 hrs (AHAM)
Water tank capacity
115 V / 60Hz
520W / 4.7A
|Noise level (High)|
|Air Flow CFM (High/Low)|
350 sq. ft.
CFC free R410a / 7.76 oz
41 ~ 95 ºF / 35% to 85% RH
|Unit dimension (W x D x H)|
15.39 x 10.98 x 23.23 inches
17 x 13 x 25 inches
|Net/Gross weight (lbs)|