This freestanding fully automatic ice maker produces up to 110 lbs of bullet-shaped ice per day, with storage space of up to 15 lbs. Direct plumbing allows for constant supply of fresh ice without the hassle of manual fill. Full stainless steel housing is an attractive addition to any space setting.
For unit’s longevity, filtered or purified water is required (distilled water or reverse osmosis would be best); or unit must be cleaned once very other week with citric acid to remove mineral build ups. Filtered water will also improve the taste of odor of ice cubes.
Features and Functions
– Free standing application
– Makes up to 110 lbs of ice daily
– Stores up to 15 lbs of ice
– Auto shut off when ice bin is full
– Makes 1 batch of 14 bullet-shaped cubes in about 15 minutes
– Fully automatic
– Full stainless steel housing
– Flush back design
– Adjustable leveling legs
– High efficiency CFC-free compressor
– Ice scoop, water hose and gravity drain hose included
– Installation by a licensed plumber required
Note: While insulated, this ice maker is not a freezer. For energy saving purposes, the compressor shuts down when unit senses the storage bin is full. Stored ice may melt after sitting idle for a long period of time.
IMPORTANT: For unit’s longevity, use of filtered or purified water is required (reverse osmosis would be best); or unit must be cleaned once every other week with citric acid to remove mineral build ups. Filtered water will also improve the taste and odor of ice cubes. Installation by a licensed plumber required
* Technical data and performance index is for reference only. Actual quantity of ice produced per day will vary with room and water conditions.
50 to 100°F
|Supplied water temperature|
41 to 90°F
|Ice storage capacity|
15 lbs maximum
|Ice making capacity|
up to 110 lbs per day
|Ice cube size (approx)|
1.5″ H x 1″ Diameter
R134a / 155g
|Water supply hose length|
|Drain hose length (gravity-pulled)|
16W x 22D x 26.88H inches
20 X 26 X 31 inches