Designed to hold beer at 24 degrees Fahrenheit – the optimum temperature for aluminum beer bottles. Attractive stainless steel door and pro handle, adjustable digital thermostat and adjustable shelving. Front ventilation allows flush built-in application and the 15″ width is perfect for replacing old trash compactors.
Features and Functions
– 3.1 cu.ft. storage capacity
– Stores aluminum bottled beer at 24°F
– Adjustable temperature: 24°F to 41°F (-5°C to 5°C)
– Memory IC (unit resumes operation at previous setting after a power failure)
– Digital controls with LED temperature display
– Quiet operation
– Stainless steel door with black cabinet
– Soft interior light with independent switch
– Front leveling leg
– Changeable temperature scale display (°F or °C)
– Undercounter or Freestanding application
– Auto defrost with circulation fan
– Fits a standard 1/6 barrel keg (with shelves removed)
– Security lock
– ETL certified
12 fluid oz. aluminum bottles x 56
12 fluid oz. aluminum cans x 90
115V / 60Hz
Black cabinet with stainless steel door
24 to 41°F
|Unit Dimension (W x D x H)|
15 x 24.6 x 33.7 in.
|Internal Dimension (W x D x H)|
12.4 x 17.13 x 26.77 in.
|Compressor Step (W x D x H)|
12.4 x 5.13 x 6.89 in.
29 x 18 x 38 in.